After that heading to harajuku for getting some interiorstuff or clothes.
Moving to nakano together with steffi Beginning from octobre 1st.イエーイ♥
On friday i have japanese studies students' closing ceremony again.this is the official one.after that i have to move my ass out of the dorm..
Next day i was suppossed to an oold friends wedding.but entrace fee is like 8000yen and i actually shouldnt spend more than 2000 a day:(
Also i am getting special visit beginning from this friday.i soo cant wait(*^o^*)
I took some pictures before couple of weeks.i had my hair done at Tom cat in Kabukicho.i loved the hairarrangement but not so much the price.if you want to get your hair done,a new cut,new nails,etc better get your hand on "coupon land"or "hot pepper"magazines lying around everywhere in the popular areas of tokyo.




I dont know the band royz.seriously domt care about them.oh why did my friend have to spoil this picture.lol


My outfit for yokohama-minato mirai♥
I want to go there again soon having more time than last time :(



Blouse &skirt(belt attached ):dilga
This is lately one of my favourite outfits,however i will propably have to refrain from buying dilga for next time.

I am longing for this outfit.i love leopard prints and this outfit is soo cute.
Blouse&skirt:Spiga

Cuuuute:)but real fur:(

It was time for a new profilepicture again.
Tunica:Momo(1000yen only)

I need these shoes .seen by lagrace mart(??) in 109
Cecil mcbee reopening♬

great pictures!♥
AntwortenLöschenalways when i look at your blog im starting to misss japan again... :'( i hope i can stay there for a long time also like you (*^^*)
you are really cute with curly hair♥
if you want you can have a look on my new post again^^ i would be superrrr happy (><)